Looking for a seasonal opportunity to work in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment? Are you good with people with, love nature, and have a keen attention to detail?
Customer Service Cashiers
Anything Grows is Cochrane & Northwest Calgary’s largest Garden Center, and has been serving Cochrane, Calgary and Canmore for over 20 years. We are family owned and operated, and offer a large variety of plants, gardening products, furniture, and giftware. We strive to provide high quality products, information and customer service in order to help people enjoy a successful gardening experience – whether they choose to “garden themselves,” or hire a contractor to do it for them.
We are looking for versatile team-players who value exceptional quality & service, just like we do.
Full Time and Part Time roles available
Please note this role is seasonal. Typically, applicants start in April and work through to July or August, with some flexibility.
Description of Duties:
- Greet and assist customers who visit or call the store, representing our friendly and professional team as the first-point-of-contact.
- Process all purchases, refunds and exchanges efficiently and accurately to ensure a positive check-out experience. We’re counting on you!
- Check, pick and process incoming online orders.
- Ensure store standards for cleanliness, organization and professionalism are met at all times.
- Ensure products in the front of the store are stocked appropriately and looking-good!
- Maintain a positive work ethic and “team-player” attitude, valuing the opportunity to be invited back for future summers.
Skills and Requirements:
- Able-bodied (you’ll be on your feet!)
- Detail-oriented and good with numbers
- Cash-handling experience (or similar)
- Experience ‘wearing multiple hats’ or working in a versatile environment
- Independent transportation to Cochrane
- Bonus Points for:
- Horticultural or gardening experience
- Customer service or retail experience
Starting at $15/hour