Check this page for the latest updates. Last Updated May 5th, 2021.
WE ARE OPEN FOR IN-STORE SHOPPING AND ONLINE SHOPPING.
We are constantly re-evaluating our policies to ensure we are offering both accessibility and safety to our community, and are following all required and suggested measures by our provincial government.
SHOP IN-STORE: Currently, we’re open for public shopping 7 days a week, and are following all required and suggested measures by our provincial government. Please help us keep our Garden Center safe for everyone! We are asking customers to follow these temporary measures:
– Please limit your party to 1 people per household whenever possible (2 if necessary), to help us maintain social distancing in small areas. Please note that, sadly, we cannot accommodate families at this time. We sincerely hope things change soon, and appreciate your understanding!
– At this time, masks are required for entry to our indoor spaces. We understand that some customers may be unable to wear a mask, and we invite those customers to contact us in advance! We have a number of convenient shopping options available to everyone.
– Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate pets at this time (service dogs are an exception).
– Please consider using debit or credit as your form of payment! We can accept cash as needed.
We are taking the following steps to ensure our store is sanitized and safe:
– Carts, baskets and payment processing units are sanitized in between uses
– Hand sanitizer provided for customer use
– Automated entrances to minimize high-touch surfaces
– Staff are temperature checked upon arrival for their shift
– Other high-touch surfaces such as countertops and tills, are sanitized regularly
For most up-to-date hours, please check the top of our website or the Hours/Map page.
If you are experiencing any symptoms, or are waiting for your COVID-19 test results, we kindly ask for you to shop with us online. We are happy to help you get what you need!
SHOP ONLINE: Click “Shop” in the main menu above to get started, and enjoy Contactless Curbside Pickup or Local Delivery (Cochrane & NW Calgary).
Please note that we are aiming to have all orders picked and ready to go in about 3-5 business hours after placing the order. You will receive a notification when your order is ready.
Contactless Curbside Pickup: Simply pull into our side parking lot (through the gate), and pull into the stalls near the back labeled ‘Curbside Pickup.’ A staff member will meet you there. Pop your trunk, and let us load your order for you!
Delivery: Cochrane deliveries are done throughout the week, and NW Calgary delivery is provided once per week (Thursdays).