Plant Lottery Terms & Conditions – Oct. 2020
Check us out on Facebook
ANYTHING GROWS PLANT LOTTERIES
Terms & Conditions
- All plant lottery entries are free of charge. No purchase necessary to enter.
- Ballot submissions will be accepted after 6:00 PM on November 3rd, through the Exotic Plant Stash online market at www.anythinggrowsalberta.com/thestash. Once logged into your Anything Grows account, you can submit your ballot by clicking “Add to Cart” for each plant lottery listed. You can complete the remainder of your Exotic Plant Stash shopping, and check-out as normal. You should see each plant lottery you’ve selected listed in your cart for $0.00. When you submit your order, your plant lottery ballots will be entered. If you choose only to enter any plant lotteries without making any other purchases, your order total will show as $0.00 and you will not be asked for credit card information.
- Entrants must have an account on the Anything Grows website to win. You can create one here.
- Contest Closes Nov. 5th, 2020 at 6:00 PM.
- Entrants are eligible for one entry per item that is available in a plant lottery format.
- Entrants are only eligible to win one plant lottery per contest date.
- Skill testing question required to claim prize.
- Must be a resident of Canada.
- Winners will be chosen by random draw.
- Winners will be eligible to purchase the plant they were drawn for.
- Winners must be able to pick-up their purchase from our location at 209, River Avenue, Cochrane, AB.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Draw will happen Nov. 6th, 2020 before 6:00 pm.
- Prize cannot be substituted for cash value.
- Winner will be notified via phone call and email (as a backup) by 6pm on November 6th, 2020. Winner must respond to accept prize within 24 hours. Anything Grows reserves the right to choose another winner after that time has passed.
Complete Contest Rules and Regulations:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who enter and who are 16 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Canada, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Anything Grows, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Anything Grows as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on November 3rd at 6:00 pm MST time and ending November 5th at 6:00 pm MST. All online entries must be received by November 5th at 6:00 pm MST.
- How to Enter: Ballot submissions will be accepted after 6:00 PM on November 3rd, through the Exotic Plant Stash online market at www.anythinggrowsalberta.com/thestash. Participants must register for an Anything Grows account in order to submit a ballot (you can create one here). Once logged into your Anything Grows account, you can submit your ballot by clicking “Add to Cart” for each plant lottery listed. You can complete the remainder of your Exotic Plant Stash shopping, and check-out as normal. You should see each plant lottery you’ve selected listed in your cart for $0.00. When you submit your order, your plant lottery ballots will be entered. If you choose only to enter any plant lotteries without making any other purchases, your order total will show as $0.00 and you will not be asked for credit card information.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive the opportunity to purchase the plant for which their name has been drawn from the designated lottery group. There is no condition to purchase, and at the time of notifications, the Winner can choose to purchase, or not to purchase. If the winner chooses not to purchase the plant, Anything Grows will void their opportunity to purchase and select a new Winner. The Winner can notify Anything Grows of their choice not to purchase by phone, email. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Anything Grows. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Anything Grows’ discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Anything Grows to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Anything Grows. Winner will be notified by phone and email. Anything Grows shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 24 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT ANYTHING GROW’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Anything Grows, anyone acting on behalf of Anything Grows, and Anything Grows’ licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Anything Grows reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Anything Grows’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Anything Grows may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Anything Grows. Anything Grows reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Anything Grows has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Anything Grows reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Anything Grows and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CANADA AND ALBERTA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Alberta having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Anything Grows, 209 River Avenue, Cochrane AB, T4C 2C1. Requests must be received no later than November 30, 2020.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Anything Grows, 209 River Avenue, Cochrane AB, T4C 2C1.
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Anything Growsis in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.